Things I am thankful for from this past week:
"I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam." - Popeye the Sailor Man
"An optimist is wrong just as often as a pessimist is, but the big difference is that he has a lot more fun."
The view from Route 222 in Lancaster County, driving south at about the 41.5 mile mark, especially in the morning sun with fog when there are hot air balloons in the sky.
Text from Mom to Colleen... just about grapefruit.
DANCING... with Colleen...without care...in a t-shirt and jeans...and being the oldest person in the room.
Sitting by the fireplace in leather chairs at Annie Bailey's in Lancaster City, with Michelle and a couple of pink martinis. Then sharing the best spot in the bar with Kristen, Matt and Sean too:)
Foster the People radio on Pandora
Paramore's "When It Rains"
No comments:
Post a Comment