I am blessed to have the job I have and the students I have.
I need to keep reminding myself of that when I end up with a negative attitude about my job at the end of the day. I am getting more and more annoyed with the kids as they get more and more restless. I find myself losing patience with them much quicker and I am having a difficult time forgetting who caused me to get off track. With that being said, I am officially challenging myself to keep my cool and not get annoyed so easily at certain fourth graders. I should be thankful that they are in my class and have taught me so much this year. They are seriously great little people who make me laugh every day. Don't forget, Em, don't forget!
Speaking of forgetting, I have forgotten about blogging for a long time. Boo.
![]() |
| Closest I have been to seeing a real moose :) |
I am grateful for the lady in the building next door who gave us her "Joe Forman" grill, unused. It was so handy on a cold, rainy day and all I wanted was to have a BBQ. Awesomeness.
I am thankful for my first (and probably last) National Ultimate Frisbee tournament! We took 4th and won some big money! - $10
It was a blast hanging out with the team, playing Spikeball, and staying in that sweet hotel!
I am thankful for an exciting Easter weekend full of love. It was special to see so many family members. I love being down at the shore too. Now I get to welcome a new person into the family in a little over a year. My sister is engaged! Scott is going to be my new brother :)
I am thankful for fun and games in the sunshine, and acting like a kid on the weekends. I always wonder what my students think my weekends are like. Do they picture me in the classroom, making plans? Do they picture me with Miss Mountz, who they know is my roommate, cooking and cleaning? Or do they see me enjoying a good beer at Dogfish Head in Rehoboth Beach, crashing in a beach house, and playing some relaxed ultimate and serious spikeball all weekend?
What a blast that weekend was!!!
![]() |
| Geology Rocks |
![]() |
| Maybe a little obsessed... |
I am thankful for Sam and Scott, their new home and their new engagement! They hosted a really fun party at the new house. It was exciting to see how many people care about them. :)
I got to see my sisters two weekends in a row! I am thankful for Sam, Megan and Scott knowing how to navigate the casinos of Atlantic City. It was also meant a lot to me that Sarah and Colby got to spend time with my sisters. Mama Wilson made us a delicious lunch to kick-off the party, celebrating Colleen's 21RST birthday.
I am grateful that the Hoovers offered their home to us to stay in Wilmington, DE for the Bellcrack tournament. Any opportunity to play with Hype is fantastic too! I'm proudly a member of the team again. I cannot wait for another season of ultimate!







No comments:
Post a Comment