"Love when you're ready, not when you're alone."
"Be pretty if you can.. Be witty if you must. Be GRACIOUS if it kills you." - Elsie DeWolfe
"God is always present. We're the ones who show up." - Rob Bell
Kids who stutter. They still have important things to say.
"Catching up" phone calls and phone calls from school districts
Awesomeness
Late Valentine's Day cards
![]() |
| Jeddy |
PUPPY!!! The parental unit got a puppy and he is the cutest thing ever! Instalove, I like to call it. He and I fell in love when I offered him a rope toy and he climbed into my lap to chew on it. His wrinkled face and big paws can melt your heart. We call him Jed for now...usually Jeddy, Jedediah, or Mr. Magoo. He likes to cuddle and he sits a lot (a bit lazy). He is from Georgia, so my parents decided he was a laid back southern boy, named Jed. I hope he can catch a frisbee eventually!
Eric Hutchinson: "You Don't Have to Believe Me"


No comments:
Post a Comment