Dang....what a week.
I don't know what happened the week before my car accident, really, but I am sure I am thankful for many splendid moments. I am thankful for silly moments with Joanna, Sean, Kevin and Frank on a cloudy Saturday afternoon. The theme song for that day is at the bottom of this post. :)
I am thankful for the good people of Limerick, PA for coming to my aid instantly after I was involved in a car accident. An older couple helped me out of my car while an off-duty police officer directed traffic and two other witnesses checked to see if I was okay. Oh yeah, I am thankful for being okay. It was scary and Maxine's 15-year-old airbags saved me.
| RIP Maxine |
I am thankful for Greg and Scott and Mom for getting me back to Jersey, and for Dad for letting me borrow his car to get to Frederick. Thank you Frederick County Public Schools for offering me a job!!!! When one door closes...
I am thankful for Sean for taking me to the Flyers game and bringing me back home! It was awesome to see an amazing game and a couple of old friends. Thank you Sean, Kevin, Frank and Brandon for helping me out and letting me sleep on your couch...again.
I am thankful for being able to buy a car from a normal, decent, reasonable woman on Craig's list. So far, as of a few hours, the car has been fine. She will have a name soon.
When things get messed up, it is so amazing to have people in your life who care. I dislike VERY much asking people for help. I VERY much like doing things on my own. I had no choice but to let that go and let my family and friends help me out. I am thankful for being able to do that and I am really thankful for my parents having my back.
Young the Giant, "My Body"
No comments:
Post a Comment